Our Halloween workshops are now sold-out (we're sorry!).
SPOOKY SOAP MAKING: KEY FACTS
- October Half Term (select date from drop-down menu)
- Workshop cost: £5.00
- Suitable for: Little Rebels (age 4 upwards)
- Duration: 1.5 hours, depending
- Location: The Haunted Treehouse, Gower Heritage Centre, Parkmill, Gower SA3 2EH
- Entry Requirements: A mischievous spirit and spooky costume
- Workshop materials and equipment provided
Enter the Haunted Treehouse, take a seat and learn the ancient and fascinating story of soap making before getting stuck in to a hands-on fun and engaging soap making session. Kids will learn the craft of 'Melt & Pour' soap to design their own spooky bar using locally sourced Witches Snot and spooky shapes.
Each child will make and take away a bar of their very own unique soap and Little Rebel Certificate. Plus a lollipop : )
Full information and joining instructions will be sent after purchase.
Workshops are limited to six children per session. Children must be accompanied by a grown up. Please let us know in advance of any accessibility requirements, allergies, or any other specific information we ought to be aware of. Our Treehouse is wheelchair accessible, and we strive to provide a calm, nurturing and sensory-rich environment for the optimal experience for all participants.
We also cater for parties and events over the Half Term. Please drop us a line to enquire.